Thursday, October 19, 2006

Close Call

Phew. Someone I know found this blog.

Sometimes the itty-bitty-est acts of carelessness can lead to your undoing. And me being the extremely private person that I am, would never have been able to write another post knowing someone I know would be able to read my deepest desires and unspoken secrets. Not that I've written anything of that sort on this blog - yet.

Not even my sister who is like a piece of my heart, or my bestest friends know about this blog. I may tell one or the other some time in the future. Maybe. But for now, this blog is absolutely, utterly, unnamed and faceless.

Thank you Gods of Blogger for making it so easy to go back into hiding.

Dear you-know-who-you-are, I'll know if you find this blog again. Can you be really, really nice and go away? Thanks.

Now back to our regular programming.

No comments: